Friday, March 4, 2011

Lieberman Statement on New Harvard ROTC Policy

Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT) today issued the following statement regarding the new ROTC policy at Harvard University.
“I applaud Harvard University for its decision to return the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) program to campus after a nearly forty year absence. Our universities have a major role to play in helping to educate and train our military’s officer corps. As the Department of Defense works to implement legislation to allow gay and lesbian Americans to openly serve their country, I urge Harvard not to delay implementation of their new policy and other universities that bar ROTC to follow Harvard’s example in bringing this program back to campus. Our precious freedoms are guarded by our men and women in uniform and it is imperative that universities do their part in supporting our military.”

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AIB FUNDING. said...

I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

March 18, 2020 at 1:00 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home