Friday, March 9, 2012

Lieberman, Blumenthal, Courtney announce USDA Development Grants for Sprague, Connecticut

WASHINGTON, DC – Senators Joseph Lieberman (I-CT), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Representative Joe Courtney (D-CT) announced the awarding of two USDA Rural Development grants to the town of Sprague.

Sprague will receive a grant of $28,700 from the Community Facilities Program to update and repair critical facilities at the Town Hall. These essential repairs will aid in meeting full ADA accessibility requirements.

The Water Supply Plan will also receive a grant of $25,000 from the Water and Environmental Pre-development Planning Program. This grant will be used to assess and increase current system efficiencies as mandated by the Connecticut Department of Health regulations.

The Community Facility Program was established to provide grants for vital community facilities in rural areas, while the Water and Environmental Pre-development Planning Program seeks to offer assistance for drinking water and sewage systems in areas with a population of 10,000 or less.

“It is important that the needs of our rural population are not overlooked in these hard economic times,” Lieberman said. “The Rural Development Fund ensures that these critical systems and facilities do not go overlooked. These grants are investments in the future of Sprague.”

“Enhancing safe water supply and increasing public access to town facilities is a positive step forward toward fulfilling our commitment to Connecticut’s small towns. I congratulate First Selectman Catherine Osten for demonstrating the need for these funds and working diligently to secure them, " said Senator Blumenthal.

“This funding will help the Town of Sprague ensure the safety of its water supply and make overdue updates at Town Hall,” said Congressman Courtney. “ADA compliance at Town Hall and other public spaces is beneficial and safer for everyone. First Selectman Cathy Osten and the Town of Sprague did a tremendous job in a tough funding environment demonstrating need for this competitive funding.”

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AIB FUNDING. said...

I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

March 18, 2020 at 12:59 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

March 20, 2020 at 8:16 AM 
Blogger AIB FUNDING. said...

My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

June 1, 2020 at 9:01 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home